currently, vol. i

Monday, May 01, 2017

old, new, recently discovered, recently obsessed,
in the moment,
currently,
whatever it is, I just love making playlists.
+
this way I know which songs I'm vibin' to at said time.
 this is what I'm feelin',
this is what I need.
hope ya enjoy an hour of some of my faves.

(p.s. artwork was done by me!)



i. Hard Times - Paramore
ii. It Won't Kill Ya - The Chainsmokers ft. Louane
iii. Fy Faen - Hkeem, ft. Temur
iv. Gabriel's Galaxy - White Sea
v. Madiba Riddim - Drake
vi. Late Night - ODESZA
vii. No Promises - Cheat Codes, ft. Demi Lovato
viii. Me Rehúso - Danny Ocean
ix. Our Way - FTampa, ft. Kamatos
x. Andas En Mi Cabeza - Chino y Nacho, ft. Daddy Yankee
xi. Middle of The Night - The Vamps, ft. Martin Jensen
xii.  Wake Up Alone - Tungevaag & Raaban, ft. Clara Mae
xiii. Ahora Lloras Tú - Ana Mena, ft. CNCO
xiv. The Night We Met - Lord Huron
xv. Passionfruit - Drake
xvi. Thunder - Imagine Dragons
xvii.  Solo Dance - Martin Jensen
xviii. This Is Our Time - Florian Picasso

You guys can listen to it on Spotify too, here.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I LOVE IMAGINE DRAGONS' THUNDER, and their song BELIEVER! gonna have to listen to them more, i'll listen to your playlist too :) Btw, your artwork is simply astounding!

    Rossaine xx blissfulpotato.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, I'm glad you like them! Hopefully ya enjoy the rest of the songs :)
      and thank you!

      Delete