PALE BLUE

Wednesday, November 18, 2015


The weather's been so chill for November. I like it. It only scares me that we might get some serious snow in the months to come. So, just trying to enjoy it as much as possible right now. 
Anyways, here's a light outfit quickly thrown together for lazy days but you still wanna look sweg.
Also, the amount of new music this month has introduced to my ears has just been GLORIOUS. My boys Justin Bieber and 1D just released two amazing albums this past weekend. Which I'm sure you must have heard by now or what kind of rock are you living in?
wouuuld rant about them, but this isn't a review. I'm just gonna say I'm SO proud of Justin and everything he's accomplished so far. Purpose is beautiful and I love every single song. As for my boys, 1D, welp, what can I even say after these five years. It's been great. Made In The A.M was a rollercoaster.
Go listen to their albums, seriously. GO DO IT.


Top (similar), Shorts, Choker || F21
Jacket || Romwe
Lip Color: "Ghoulish" || LASplash


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Gurl you are inspiring me big time! I love this look.

    Your blog is definitely one of my new favs :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, whaaa. Thankyouuu Jamara! That's amazing, especially since I love everything you do! :}} haha

      Delete