BLURRED METALLIC

Monday, November 30, 2015


I hope you've had a good weekend, whether you celebrated the holidays or not. Hopefully you guys scored some awesome deals on Black Friday or today's Cyber Monday deals. I bought a couple things I'm excited to get in the mail soon.


Top + Skirt (or this), Boots (similar) || F21
Metallic Oxfords || 1 or 2 (also from F21)
Jacket, Beanie, Socks || H&M
Necklace || Thrifted, similar here or this
Lips || NARS

There's two different shoes for this look. Mostly because I loved how the metallic oxfords looked with the shimmering knee high socks. You really can't go wrong with metallic. This look I'd say is pretty laid back and minimal with a touch of glamour. I mean, there's several subtle differences you can make to change an outfit entirely. Sometimes it can just be the change of shoes or adding bold accessories. The lip color I'm wearing was actually a gift, but the formula is so creamy, easy to apply and it lasts. I even had dinner and it stayed on pretty well. 

Anywaaay, listen to this track from my boys' newest album, Made In The A.M. Really gets the people going loll. Proud of these kids. If ya haven't yet, go listen to their full album!
aight, stay fresh fam.

You Might Also Like

0 comments