MINIMALISTS

Wednesday, November 11, 2015


Sooo, le sorry I didn't post as much as I wanted to during October but just know it was a pretty great month for sure. Halloweekend was fun. Now, we're already eleven days into November. Geeeez.
It was warm for a while last week. So here's a small shoot my sister and I did, taking advantage of how nice it felt that day.
Little side note, this past Saturday, with a couple of friends, I finally got the chance to see Odesza perform live. Eeeee. They were just an explosion of good vibes and beautiful sounds. We were all a bit deaf by the end of the show, but, ya know, it was worth it 100%

  

Top || Thrifted; similar style here
Dress, Necklace (similar), Boots || F21
Socks || H&M
Sunglasses || Romwe
Lip || ColourPop

My sister's outfit:
Jacket || Thrifted
Top (similar 1, 2), Jeans, Necklace (similar) || F21
Boots || H&M

Really hard to find one similar to my sister's jacket, so
maybe you'll like these affordable stuffs: 1, 2

Speaking of music, Ellie Goulding's new album, Delirium, just came out last week. It's chill and I really dig it. She has yet to disappoint me. Check itttt.
Anyway, stay fresh, fam.

You Might Also Like

0 comments