FESTIVAL: SWEETLIFE WKND.

Wednesday, June 01, 2016


Hey guys! Sweet little post here (haha). It's festival seasoooonn.
And I just attended my third year at Sweetlife Festival last month! 
It was pretty amazing. Great food, great music and amazing atmosphere. 
Lineup was nice, but my favorites that night were The 1975 and Grimes. AMAZING performances from both. Halsey was pretty good too. Didn't really take many pictures, but I put together a short video of that weekend.
Time to kick off the summertime. 
Get some cold sweets, go to some festivals and stay fresh!




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. aw that looks like so much fun! i really like the video you made, and it would be really cool if you did that with any of the other festivals you go to this summer! awesome post, makes me want to listen to music :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! I'll certainly try to film more for sure! :)

      Delete