HELLO, 2016

Saturday, February 06, 2016



Okay, so, I know, I've been gone a full two months, that was my bad. But honestly man, I've just been chilling, enjoying my freedom. December was one hell of a ride. Final exams, graduating university, holidays with the fam, taking a lovely road trip/vacation down to Florida for the second time in 2015, and spending my New Year's Eve at Magic Kingdom.
I gotta say, it was all pretty wild.
I'm so glad I'm done with school and have my degree, lol. I can finally dedicate more time to my art, creating, filming, hopefully traveling more, and just filling my years with more adventures. January was pretty relaxed. For whoever lives in the east coast, you'll know about the "crazy" blizzard that hit two weeks ago, keeping me inside, not wanting to deal with the cold and snow for a whole week.
Well, during that time, I compiled a year's worth of footage and somehow managed to create an eight minute montage highlighting the best parts of 2015. Amazing how hours of footage can get cut into minutes and still summarize my year. The magic of editing, hah. I wanted to have it up earlier, but oh well. It's up now. I love watching all the shenanigans my sister and I got in to, all the concerts and music festivals we were so blessed to attend, etc, etc. Along with the video, there's a couple pictures that I love I decided to share as well. Okay, I'm gonna stop babbling.

Hopefully, you guys had an amazing 2015, and your 2016 will be even better.
Stay chill.

Orlando World Center Marriott Resort, FL, July
Universal Studios, Orlando, FL, July
Hollywood Studios, Orlando, FL, July
MoMA, New York, NY, Dec.
Dali Museum, St. Petersburg, FL, Dec.
Orlando, FL, Dec.
Magic Kingdom, Orlando, FL, (NYE)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow your photos (and video) look great! Hopefully 2016 will be as good for you! :)



    Lots of love from kinga.jpg blog

    ReplyDelete